- Contents under pressure.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- Use only as directed in well-ventilated area.
- Do not take internally and avoid breathing vapors.
- Intentional misuse by inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Spray residue may make hard surfaces slippery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use on all washable fabrics
- Do NOT use on garments labeled "dry-clean" only.
- Hold can 8-10" from fabric, spray lightly and evenly.
- Use lower iron temperatures.
- To prevent clogging, remove button and rinse in warm water, replace so arrow points to red dot.
- Hold at 45 degree angle.
Successfully removes wrinkles and speeds up ironing. Adds body to your garment without the stiffness of starch